You will now have read our advice to help you improve your health. Use this section to write down the steps you're going to take to monitor your progress. Here are some tips to help you make some changes.
1. Be realistic when setting your goals
2. Don't try too much - try changing just one thing first
3. Give yourself some smaller targets on your way to your overall goal
4. Build in rewards for yourself to help keep you motivated
5. Tell your friends and family, ask for and you will receive their support
ACTION PLAN - MANAGING MY WEIGHT AND IMPROVING MY DIET
ACTION PLAN - DEALING WITH EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS
ACTION PLAN - LIFESTYLE INCLUDING EXERCISE/ ACTIVITY LEVELS
ACTION PLAN - STOP SMOKING AND REDUCING ALCOHOL INTAKE
454 Crow Road, Glasgow, G11 7DR
Freedom of information Scotland Act.
Madenta FCA regulations